Sunday, 24 April 2011

gift cards





My initial idea was to make the sweet shop gift cards credit card sized. the writing and imagery works really well here, sticking to the same imagery as on the packaging and bag design but changing the colour for the price of the gift card. Although these type of card cost a bit to print and create, since they use a swipe and everything. so I decided to change this concept since these are designs for a small sweet shop which would most likely not have the budget for these prints.

I therefore decided to make the gift cards in a similar way as a little greeting card, which also makes it work better as a gift, they can be sent in an envelope for a birthday or just for a little pick me up. I made them into a house shape so they work better with the gift hamper. These can then also be used together, to give an even bigger gift to friends. This also helps focus on the homemade aspect of the shop.

Again the colour changes for the different amounts in the gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment