Friday, 22 April 2011

new stationary design

I finally got an idea of how i could redesign the stationary. I wanted to keep it quite simple and since I have been struggling with what to do with the logo design, should I change the colour or keep it the same? i thought it would be nice to display the colour s in the logo a lot more obviously and include a little palette of the chosen colours. I am really happy with this design. it is a lot stronger than the previous one and also looks a lot more contemporary. I may print full colour of the dark pink on the back to link it even more.


This made it a lot easier to run the design across other products. i redesigned the bag and decided to keep it just as simple as the stationary. only added detail apart from the logo is the colour palette line.

I wanted to create a gift hamper for the sweets. I had trouble deciding on the shape of the box and looked through quite a few before I decided that a house design would work the best. fitting in with the home sweet home style I want to try and display. the design for this was a lot more difficult than the stationary and shopping bag since i didn't want it to be really plain and simple. therefore I decided to use the line drawings i created, which I think worked really well and added a nice little touch to the design. I don't think it matters that the imagery isn't on all the different packaging designs as long as I find another way to bring them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment