Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Colour choices











I decided to look into different colour choices, the greys and the browns work quite well to make the cover look and feel a little more sophisticated. I don't think i will use them though since this is initially a childrens book and uses a really vivid imagination which I want to show with colour. It does have an underlying dark side to it though so I want to ask people what they think about it.

I do prefer the colour treatments which keep the peach orange, since the book title creates the peach it may end up getting a little lost that its the giant peach. Although I am not sure if this matters since it's quite a busy design. Again I reckon I should get some feedback on this.


Although I do quite like the outcome of these designs, I will explore some other ideas. One of my points from the feedback of the previous module was that I tend to choose one idea and stick with it, without considering other possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment