I love the detail in this piece. The colours almost blend together, no one colour stands out more than the others, but you can still see the detail, which is why I like it so much. These aren't colour choices I would have ever considered so its really nice to see them all together. I am always very careful with using this type of yellow/brown but in this piece it really works and gives it an old fashioned/retro/vintage feel. The writing is made up of the stock colour and since its white is stands out from the rest, which makes it a really successful design piece. 
The layout and typeface choices work really well here. I would like to use these three images as inspiration for the sweets brief. since the main concept is for it to be a little old fashiond homemade sweet shop. I think a retro theme could work well. Or could be a start for me to design the logo. i would like to work with these typefaces but recreate them in my own hand drawn type style, keeping the old fashioned design ways but making them more hand made and original.
I wanted to include this because it's a really great type as image design its so cleverly thought out, really simple but brings the message across really well, with just a few tweaks on the word tokyo.
I like the idea of using the brand name and creating images out of the letters, this could be a potential. The drawings look really hand made and have a childlike quality which I actually really like. This could be a potential concept for my tiger beer packaging brief. To make it look more far eastern I could create traditional images out of the letters. This could also work for the sweet shop brief although i would have to pick one work in the logo to do this with since its quite a long name and making all the letters in this style will make it too messy and will definitely not work as a logo design.
No comments:
Post a Comment