this book cover takes on quite a surreal approach. it is a collection of short stories which makes the cover very difficult to create. I read the summary of the book and each story is described to have a really surreal ending. Which I think is brought across into the cover really well. I fiirst decided to include this because i quite liked the colour choices, i am glad i read more into it though becuase the cover depicts the contents really well.
this book cover is really simple. the use of colour and vectors makes it look quite sophisticated. this is obviously for an older target audience. showing how simple vectors could be used on more serious books. As long as the imagery is chosen carefully. this is a style i may want to bring across into '100 years of solitude' i really like the simplicity used here and think it works really well.
again vectors are used here in a more serious book title, the colour choices are really nice, simple and too the point. I love the pop of colour within the red. the book cover has a gloomy approach but once the red is included it has more life/ becomes more attention grabbing.
this is another example of vector illustrations with hand drawn type, although I personally don't think it works very well. i don't really like the splatter of different images. it look a little untidy. Although the colour choices does help it al little in bringing it all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment