I really like this poster, I want to create a packaging design which has a little vintage feel to it. This brief is about a an old fashioned sweet shop, with old fashioned home made quality to it. so vintage elements in the designs could work quite nicely with that them. I love the layout here, layout is something I struggle with so I like using hand drawn qualities in my designs since the layout doesn't have to be as structured it can be a little more rough to work with my designs. Although as a leaflet or menu I think it would be quite nice to use this style of layout, without the worn out paper look. I would prefer this brief to also take on a contemporary style packaging. I will need to find a balance.
Again this could be an interesting style layout to work with. Perhaps work with vintage style type designs and lay them out in a shape fitting for the sweet shop. Perhaps use an obvious shape as a house for the homemade quality. This could also work as a leaflet, with the menu of what they have on offer presented in the shape.
These passes look really nice, I love the mixture of colour used with large numbers. This could work as a set of recipe cards. The homemade aspect could be passed on by selling recipe cards allowing the customers to make their own homemade sweets. This will also provide a constant ad inside someones house.
No comments:
Post a Comment