Friday, 4 February 2011

www.younggraphicdesigner.be

I came across this site and thought the designs were really interesting. This is potentially something i could use for the sweet shop brief. snce the name of the company is 'sweets in every fold'. it might be nice to work with the name and create a business card which fold in an interesting way. It would look like a simple business card then fold out to show the menu of what could be purchased.






the site also showed a really nicely made book. This fold design I could try and work with for a business card. So it opens up really easily. Will have to experiment with this, since it may not work with the business card size.




















the site also had some interesting fonts, since the needlepoint idea on for the logo didn't work as well as I had hoped. I could try and work with a type style which focuses on the fold rather than the sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment