Just a little review on how my two designs work together, making sure the rules have been followed correctly on both designs.
So far I think these designs are the most successful. The quotes used are really strong and feel good, which follows the happy children book style. Even though the title isn't the mainf focus point I dont think that it matters in this case. the quotes are strong and the books are already very popular and everyone will recognise what they are about.
These designs work really well as a set too. Overall i am really pleased with these designs. I will need to focus on correcting the matilda book cover and creating a third design, since i don't really like the third design which I made for the james and the giant peach, it also doesn't focus on the type which is what I changed my brief to. So i will scrap that design.
No comments:
Post a Comment