Friday, 4 February 2011

Business card inspiration

Since I thought the interesting fold idea could work as a business card concept, I decided to look more into cards which have a folding aspect to it, to help get more inspiration of what I want to do.

This idea would be pretty perfect for the sweet shop business card. I could create something in a similar manner but focusses on opening a sweet and finding the information inside. This gives a quite a bit more space for information, if I would want to include more.

I like the idea of the business card being put into a sleeve, or the sleeve being the business card and then a leaflet could be placed inside. This could potentially also be an idea for my own personal business card, where small examples of my work could be included as I hand my info out.
Although this kind of fold isn't fitting with my brief, I like the idea. It's not only a business card but also an image to be placed on your desk. Although again this could be a bad idea since most people may not bother to put it up and therefore it creates a strange design as it is placed in someones purse/wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment