the colours here have become a little grey, which isn't working in the way that I would like it to. I am also not to sure about the green especially with the orange on the giant peach.
This blue looks a little dull for a children's book i prefer the lighter ones. Although the blues used here works better with the green chosen for the author type. the bolder/darker green looks nicer than the faded one used above.
I do really like this colour combination, although my thought process behind the quote was to also create an image of the giant peach floating on the water. therefore the purple background doesn't really work since the background is meant to be the blue skies.
i tried brightening up the first colour combination, I feel this looks a lot better but I still don't like the greyness/dullness the colours create. I want them to be a lot stronger and brighter.
I tried using the green that I chose for the darker blues since it was a stronger and bolder colour, but with the lighter blues it doesn't work as well/ it makes the author stand out a lot more but I still don't think it looks right.
No comments:
Post a Comment