

Over all I am quite pleased with the outcome, I quit elike how it looks like a pile of different books. Looking back on the process though there are definitely changes I would make. Like putting the name of the interviewee on the poster. Its only written on the cover and since they will end up being separated the poster needed their name on it as well. Similarily with the website I think that should have been placed on both the cover and on the poster. The point size i used on the poster is a little large, i think I could have benefitted from making it smaller and therefore the interview wouldn't take up as much space since the quote is the main focus point on the poster, the interview will be read a when a person has been drawn in by the quote. At the moment the interview is looking a little daunting since it is taking up so much space and I feel like this might prevent people from reading it.
I am still getting interviews in from book designers that I contacted. I feel its a bit of a shame that I left it so late to contact people. I would have liked to have created a larger set, to make it look even more like a pile of random books. A weakness of mine is my shyness which is why it took me quite a while to get around to shooting e-mails off. This gave me less time in the production stage since I wanted to focus mainly on the interviews I received. Which didn't give me much room for development and because of this I made quite a lot of mistakes that I didn't change before it all went to print. Although I did really enjoy this part of the module and think I will still create the posters for the interviews that I am still getting in.
No comments:
Post a Comment