Saturday, 21 May 2011

Sweet shop product shots






Think this shot looks best displaying the set. The layout works better than the others and the products are placed together neatly. I think it works quite well showing the range of packaging designs created for the brief. It also gives a little idea of how they would look in the shop next to each other.





The shopping bag, pick n mix bag, goodie hamper and recipe cards all include similar imagery and the line from the stationary set. I think they all look really good together and the simplified stationary has helped a lot in folllowing through with the style of design. Making it all work together with a simple line.



I may need to reshoot these, the background doesn't help make the paper stand out. White on white isn't really working. Although I think the white background works really well with the product shots since it makes the colour pop more so it stands out quite well.

Direct mail invitaiton.
Will need to reshoot these as well, the light setting on the camera seems to have changed and therefore making the image look a little too yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment