Sunday, 8 May 2011

Packaging testing

I played around with packaging for the essence bottles and playing around with colour, i know for the 'all nighter' set i want to use reds, pinks, corals, oranges and stick to that colour scheme. i will aim this project at female students since herbal remedies is something women seem to be a lot more interested in



potential colour choices, i am not quite sure if these are the colour choices i want to move forward with. Also i am not to sure about the layout so far. It looks a little messy at the moment. I tried using a normal typeface on the packaging but I don't feel like it is working at all. I did want to only use hand drawn type but I thought I would test out type as well. so far its not working at all
I vectorised the flower images i drew, i am quite happy with the outcome of them, they create an interesting pattern, which is the style i wanted since i may want to use them as background illustration rather than pure illustration on the front of the cover.




Adding the illustration already made the packaging look a lot more appealing although i still dont think its strong enough and i would prefer to include a nicer more detailed illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment