Unfortunately I have forgotten about this brief and put it on hold for way to long. Very unfortunate since I finally made a plan which I would have been interested in creating. I think I will make this a personal brief after my fmp hand in since it is something I was interested in creating but didn't use my time well enough to fit it in. I have put it off for too long since I was so disheartened about the brief in the beginning and got a bit fed up of it and planned on getting back to it later but never did.
I am a little annoyed with the set back of my time management at the moment, the time given for this module put me through a loop a little and I don't think I have used my time as well as I could have. Which has unfortunately ended up with me losing a brief which I think could have a had potential, and could have become a lot more interesting than I gave it credit for in the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment