Sunday, 15 May 2011

illustration colours

the colour decisions I made before hand helped me a lot with the time management area of this brief. Although it did still take a while to get it right, and only a few of the designs needed little tweaks in the colour choices. I think the way I decided to do this was very helpful. If only I used this technique in previous projects it would have saved me quite a bit of time. Although it was a little easier than usual since I had the colour idea in place I just needed to pick the different shades that work together.











Overall i am quite happy with the final outcome of the illustrations, all of them are obvious of what they are (coffee) and I feel they are equally as strong on their own as in a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment