Another interview came in. I have finally sorted out a good system to get these done with a fast turnaround. Everytime a new interview is recieved I go straight to getting to the design stage. This is actually helping my work a little since I am getting a few breaks from the wrapping up of the FMP projects, which I am finding a little tedious. The context book is keeping me going with regular fun design breaks.
I am really happy with how I have chosen to create the context book since. I decided to focus on something that I enjoy doing which is making the design process go by a little faster.
I quite like how the image has wrapped the text in this design. Although for my context book I think the interviewees name needs to stand out more.
I love this cover design, its really bold and powerful. I think this could be an interesting cover design to wrap all the separate books into one context book. I want the title to be bold "judge all you want" so I reckon this style would work really well with that.
Perfect cover design to use as inspiration, this will put the interviewees name on the forefront and really make it stand out. I also quite like the use of colour, and think it would work really well on the quote (poster)QUOTES FROM INTERVIEW:
I bet book cover design would be a cool job
you get out the pens and illustrate until you crack it.
ormally its the literary novels I like to work on, as they allow you to stretch your design muscles
No comments:
Post a Comment