Although I do really like this colours together, they would fit better with chocolate rather than sweets, with the type it creates a chocolate button feel. Although this is a colour choice which I could use if I decided to go forward with the idea of changing the logo colour for different flavours for a product.


I decided to test the logo out on the stationary. It looks a little bit like a halloween shop now that I see it all together. So I don't think this would look good as a colour choice.
I Don't think the colours work for the type here so I will not be using this colour either, although again this could be interesting to bring across for a lemon/banana/honey flavoured sweet. 
I quite like these colours, The p light pink on dark, looks quite nice. Although I would have to be careful not to make it too bright. I will have to work with the type and see how i could make it look less in your face. Maybe the line drawing idea could work here, the lightpink on the brown with line drawing could potentially work quite nicely.
I decided to see how it may look on the bags, so I created some more mock ups using these colours.



No comments:
Post a Comment