I found this japanese bottle packaging and thought it looked really nice. I have been wondering if I should change the brief back to using whatever colours I choose, since this is more the way I like to work. But here it shows quite nicely how two colours can work together. I also think I am better off keeping the restriction I set myself, so all my work doesn't look exactly the same, and the restrictions will help me keep on track of thinks.
The layout on these bottle designs don't seem to have a grid structure which I prefer. I like how all the elements look a little jumbled making it have more of a free hand feel to it. I don't like to work in a simple structured layout since all my work has the hand drawn aspect to it and I don't want there to be restrictions with grid which could ruin that feel to it. Which is why I really like this packaging, and think I will focus on working in this way. Sticking to the japanese hand drawn style that they like.
In the last three years, the health tea market in Korea has grown seven times, and it continues to grow.
So when Lottechilsung approached us with their new tea, Oh Neul Eui Cha (Today’s Tea), we knew the package would really need to stand out.
Based on the concept that the tea gives the benefit of feeling mentally refreshed and physically fit, we created a soft, calligraphic effect, using the look of a flower – nature’s motif. But to really stand out in the market, we used a unique material that is highly portable and keeps the tea at its ideal temperature. Not only is it attractive to our target consumer, but it also stands out on the shelves that are full of plastic bottles.
Today, no doubt to its spectacular package, Oh Neul Eui Cha is Korea’s leading health tea brand. It was selected as “The Consumer Product of the Year” by The Korea Economic Daily and “Best Hit Product of the Year” by Seoul Economic Daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment