Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Sanna annuka

Sanna annukas, illustration style could work with the idea of westernising the card game a little. Incorporating the idea of pattern design into the card game, and making the imagery work better with the symbols/icons created for the different suits.


The colour choices that sanna annuka uses are really vivid and exciting. the work really well together. vivid colours is something I could potentially introduce into my designs, but first I have to try and see if it works with the tiger beer packaging design colours to make it all work as a set a bit better. And so the tiger beer company doesn't get lost in the designs.


One thing I am a little worried about is what pattern to use on the back of the playing card deck. Here sanna annuka has placed her illustrations in a rectangular formation, which could be an idea I use for the deck. Displaying the imagery together neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment