- I like how the logo design can change and incorporate the sweet names (shown below) I think the design is quite successful as its quite flexible and can work with a variety of sweet flavours.




I may need to look into changing the sweet flavours colour so that it stands out a little more, or highlight it in some other way.
Out of the three I prefer the square one, since the theme is sticking to homemade, I like the idea of putting paper over the top, the circular hand drawn type ingredients design that I created could work really well as a jar cover. Also the house shape of the logo works better with the square jar rather than the rounded ones.

I feel like this could potentially be a little too obvious as a jar design solution. All sweet shops just have a quick sticker like this placed on the jars. Although the sticker idea helps with the fact its homemade and makes it easier for the company to package themselves. Although I would like to try something different with the sticker concept. A different shape potentially or another way to show the flavour of the sweet better.



No comments:
Post a Comment