
This packaging design is quite nice, creating a pattern, where the product is used as the second colour choice. I could use this in my sweet designs, where the type is transparent and the product is shown through, displaying what the ingredients have created.



I included this design because the layout is shown in a similar way as mine. Since layout isn't one of my strengths it's quite helpful to look at how layout is used in other packaged products. I quite like how a small image is displayed in one of the boxes as well . this is something i could try to look into using for one of my packaging designs.

Since sweet shops always have some sweets in jars i decided to look at some jam jar packaging designs. i really like this one. where they have used a really nice jam jar shape and left it clear to show the product. And included a simple label design to display what is in it. This could be an interesting jar design concept, rather than just having the usual sticker on the front of the design.


No comments:
Post a Comment