
I really like this direct mail invitation. Really simple and to the point. for my direct mail product i want it to be really simple as well. no fuss, just an invitation top the opening with some special offers to make customers attend. this will help raise awareness of the company to the people who live in the same area. 
Cafe s79 has a really good range of products with a strong concept/design which works across a lot of shapes and sizes. Focussing mainly on the pattern on the packaging and running the pattern across all the different packaging options. pattern design isn't something I am interested in but i can appreciate a how successful it can be on a packaging design set. the colour choice is quite brave I feel. Not a colour i would chose but it looks really good in this set. i feel like the orange logo with the chosen colour in the pattern is a little random, but it does work so why not.


No comments:
Post a Comment