Wednesday, 9 March 2011

More beer design ideas.

the packaging design box concept is really nice. The style reminds me a little of the japanese packaging designs I looked at earlier creating a natural feel to it through colour and lines. this packaging design focusses on the concept of creating a lunch box though, not a concept I want to bring forward in my design but here it works really well.
These beer designs are really nice. I like the sketched approach used. And the different duotone effects created on each of the packaging designs. Giving each of the beers a different personality.
Again a beer design which wraps the bottle, so far theis is one of my favourite ideas/approaches to the packaging design. I feel like it could work really well for this brief focussing on a sake style packaging design.
I love how the beer is hanging in a set, if I want to move forward with this idea I quite like the idea of the 6 pack set to be hanging in the same way that this is. this packaging design focusses on a female target market. Although I don't actually like the label design created for the bottles, i do like the floral approach used. In the far east origami is quite big and nature therefore this idea could work for my brief as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment