I decided to look at some of the bag designs which I could work with. the need to suit the stationary set design which I have created (although I may put a few changes in them)
I like these bag designs, since i think the logo is quite succesful in showing the homemade side to the product.

I decided to try to include the hand drawn type which I created earlier to see if it could work in a packaging style context. So far the most successful one is where the writing is placed all over the bag rather than the random circle design created. the circle was initially created to use on a jar packaging, as the lid design. Therefore I don't see why it should be used on the square packaging designs.
I don't think the type works in this layout either, the layout looks very messy.


Although I don't think I will choose this layout design either, I do think it works on the smaller bag design. But only there and not on the bag with the handles. therefore i won't be using it since i need the style to work across a range of different packaging designs.
No comments:
Post a Comment