Saturday, 5 March 2011

Fleurons solution 1: essences

I looked into plant essences, and natural remedies (bach remedies) and thought of creating packaging design for this. Displaying the information of how it works, what its for etc. If I decide to move on with this idea I will have to narrow it down a certain category or the most common ones, since there are so many of them. I came across this packaging design which I thought was really interesting. Natural remedies for pets. I really like the idea of creating this, I think it would be really fun, but I would like to look into more ideas of what could be created as well. will keep this in mind.

“Anima is a company that manufactures organic care products for animals. All their products are chemical free and made from natural hydrosoils and flower essences. Since the company is still in its infant stage, it was important to the owners that the production cost of the packages wasn’t too high. That is why it was decided to produce labels for now. So far the products are proving to be a great success."

I really like the packaging design, its quite simple displaying a medicinal quality with how the text logo are all laid out on the top of the design. The imagery displayed what the product is for and keeps it simple with a line drawing. If I go further with the bach essences idea, i would like to stick to a simple packaging solution, which will need to focus on the information and explanation of how the product is used and what it is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment